Monday 17 June 2013

Markets 10 @ Jaya One

Hi blog!
Happy Monday, no monday blues cus I'm currently having holiday yay! Since I'm so free, Imma gonna blog about my post shopping experience @ Markets 10 @ Jaya One with my new shopping partner! I've been to the first, 3rd and the 10th markets at Jaya One but it was my friend, Renie's first time there, that's why I got to show her the power of **** bargaining**** hahaha, you may call me aunty cus I like to bargain, I mean like you can save little by little by bargaining so why not?!?! haha and also I feel like some of the prices are set up for u to bargain, if you didn't do so, u will ended up buying it in a more expensive price. ( Is that what most of the aunties said at the pasar everyday :x ) It was fun time overalls and I got quite a few pieces of cheap cloths, happy with my buys!

Not much pictures taken cus I didn't plan to do a blogpost on it + it was scorching hot on that day, we were mad sweating.



ME & RENIE!


All our loots in the galaxy bag teehee.
The event is environmental-friendly so no plastic bags were provided.



My OOTD

Mint green lace cropped-top : Forever 21
Skirt : H&M
Oxford : F88
Neclace : Sungei Wang
Shades : Forever 21

Sowwwie for the lack of pictures
XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment