Monday 17 June 2013

The Cut.

Hi blog! 2 posts in a day!
So I was so sick of my longggg hair, I kept them for a good 2 years and I decided to make a change. By looking back my previous photos, I found out that I wanna go back to midi length after my exam, and I was so determined to snip it when I was having my study break. So on a one fine day, I finally braved myself and decided to snip it off! :D

Here's the before and after.

I was abit unsure whether I had made a right decision but thank God I snipped it. At least I look fresher now, and my head is a lot more lighter, I can finally comb through my hair. Well, although my hair looked smooth previously but it normally tangled like shit. :/

So here's my new hair! :D
The next day I went to dyed my hair, I still looove jet black hair but I realised short hair looks dull without colour, so I dyed it dark choco. (cus I bliv that they will fade lol)









Got this paparazzi shot from my sister, I can't bliv it's me cus I normally got recognized by my long hair, not anymore...


I guess its all about the cut, I'm still finding my right parting and hopefully I can rock with my new hair! :)

xxxxxx

Visited my nephews in these few days and they're so cute!!! I literally have 1958485634 photos of them in just a few days haha.

Baby Liam & Jayden






:D

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment