Tuesday 11 June 2013

2 & a half years anni!

11/6/2013  
2 and a half years anniversary with my fav boy! Too bad he has his last paper today means our celebration will delay but I'm not too disappointed cus he's coming to Penang! I've been looking forward to the days we can spend and chill in Penang, I've many plans in my head already, so excited! 

2 & a half years........that's quite long for me, but I have a life time to spend with him :) So it will be just the beginning hehe. Just wanna dedicate my appreciation to him in this blog post.


I love you! <3



--

Off topic, today went to catch After Earth with my bestie! We were not too excited about the movie at first cus we wanted to catch Hangover but the showtimes did not match with ours :( But then we were all happy that we made a right decision to watch After Earth cus it was soooo *thumbs up*. We were having heart attack in most of the scenes. *cue demi lovato heart attAAAAaaaaAAaaacckkkk.* 

'Danger may be real, but fear is a choice.' 

We were like WOW, that was deeeep. It makes a lot sense, fear is just a feeling/thinking that u afraid of some things will happens/will not happen, it is a choice of yours. 

Just have to say u need to catch the movie! It is all worth-while.

XX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment