Monday 10 June 2013

HOLIDAY OMG YESSSS.

Hi blog!!!!!!(100000 more exclamation marks)
I'm finally sitting down and start blogging, sucha long hiatus I know, just ended my finals as I have to say I had a really tough days, cus I'm pretty much a last-minute student, so it was hell, I slept at 5/6am every nights and I had insonmia which I was very upset about it. :( Let just hope that both of my papers PASS. *pray hard*

I'm gonna blog about the day after my exam, went down to town with my bestie! It is like a norm, haha cus I miss shopping the most! (Well, not really I still shop online during my study week.) And again, we went Ben's cus I miss Macadamia Cheesecake Sundae SO MUCH! 

So I woke up late :/ and we cabbed down to town. Ben's for lunch, for the very last time Imma gonna have meal  @ Ben's. For God sake, their spaghetti/main courses SUCKS TO THE MAX, my soft-shell crab spaghetti tastes like crap. Swear to God I will only go to Ben's for the desserts. Blame myself cus I was too hungry to think where to eat, should have go for Ipuddo!!!! Regret lvl 90000.

Having my fav dessert to destress after exam, a-w-e-s-o-m-e! 


For the vanilla ice-cream, cheese and caramel lovers, you just HAVE TO try this cus this is basically the combination of all of them, so good.
...no caption... or maybe look-good-but-taste-like-crap spaghetti. :)


I finally got B. Like FINALLY, finally they have my size. It is not cool to have a common shoes size (size 38), I've been to Bangsar, Lot10, Gurney branches for God knows how many times finally they've my size when I don't have much hope walking in their store. LOL. I was like : there's my size?? really?!?! Now take my money! Bye. loll.  The bf was like : why u went to buy, thought of buying for u tim!! :x 
 H&M
So happy that I got my yinyang muscle tank with only RM20(!!)
 I've an obession with yinyang recently, yuppp. yay happy me!!! 
Chatime break.
Both of us have too much in common, 1 of them is we loooooove Horlick series!! They're so good and I'm kinda obsessed with Horlick milk tea with grass jelly. Hers is Horlick Cocoa. 
Yes, she's 21. -.- 

Let me shows u the ultimate awkward selfie in the universe LOLLL 
This guy just happened to photoboomed my selfie, lvl 100000 hahaha. It was a bit creepy but it is so funny!! hahaha.


Lastly, my OOTD - monochrome. 
I love jeggings with patterns/ floral so much.
Nothing but just trying to blend into the background. 
Cropped top - Topshop
Diamond jeggings - Markets @ Jaya One. (I wanna blog about it!!)
Oxfords - F88
Bag - Longchamp 

XX. 
Stay tune~~
ask me annoymously @ http://ask.fm/fraulinegoh 
it's my first time creating this, well this happened when I was too bored of studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment