Friday 27 April 2012

Hi blog. ;)
Mock is over and I've officially no classes. (^w^) But days like these are kinda boring, aimless for me. -.- Nothing to do but online, scrolling lookbook, blogshops, fashion blogs. So helpless, the feeling that u see but u can't wear it if only u have the ka-ching. 

Monday, we went to catch Battleship. I know rite, outdated much. But I have to say that this movie is TOO OHSUM!! Better than Transformer since this is a movie about transformers/aliens on water. I don't mind watching it second time. ;) Actually I watch this is bcz of Rihanna at first. ;)
   
My boy with hair like this ;/ Hahaha. 

 Collar Top - Ts
Shorts - Ts
Clutch - blogshop
Oxford - Taiwan


When I'm bored waiting my food..




Finally pair of desent shoes for me! Hhohoho, super in love with it cus it is super comfy! It is Scholl, Ikr super aunty brand and when I was choosing I saw white hair uncles aunties were choosing too, and sis gave me the 'like seriously..' face. Hahaha. I quit buying capalang brand shoes and it hurts my legs + not cheap. I need to walk a lot everyday so yupp. V1ntag3luvvv. Thanks mummy for fulfilling me, I truly appreciate it.

THE FAME GAME!!! Thanks to my boy that willing buy me these using his book vouchers. <3 Ai ni. x



'My little (pink) Pony!' by @laurenconrad instagram. <3 O-m-g, I want to dye it pink too! But I have no blonde hair, pink + brown will be kinnnda weird rite.   

A little tutorial to end my post : Hairbun tutorial. 
Obviously not my tutorial, I got this from instagram and gonna share it w ya'll. I tried and found it quite useful on me since the amount of my hair is kinda less and it is kinda diff to get an exact 'bun' shape. I even bought the donut thingy. But this works. ;)

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment