Wednesday 2 May 2012

Red Velvet date.

Hello blog! Happy Labour Day! 
I'm gonna blog about d.e.s.s.e.r.t.s. Oh, who doesn't love desserts? Not me, I love desserts, it helps me a lot in distressing. ;) Upstairs cafe is famous for their Red Velvet cake that are not too sweet and moist enough, definitely suit me! ;D After doing research and google maping, dragged my bf and sisters there today! I really appreciate that my bf willing to google map the location everytime I have a craving. Thanks bei. ;)

Lets the photos do the talking :
Red Velvet cupcakes! 
The whole complete red velvet cake, ohhh-sum!!!
Cupcakes version, ke ai!! <3
Our order :
Brownies x Carrot Cake x Red Velvet Cake 
Halzelnut choco x Hazelnut latte
I just have to say that these 3 cakes we have chosen are really gooood.
My boy. 
 Although he got bored of us girls chit-chatting and taking photos around, he is still there....watching his youtbe videos. -.- Yupp, still, luv u to the max! x.
Lynn. <3 Allow us to have our just-woke-up faces lol. 


We had our dinner @ Bawang Merah which is just located below the cafe. They served authentic Malay food with big portion, the timing is just nice for us, after our late hightea time. Bawang Merah is actually the dad's restaurant and Upstairs Cafe is his son's. Well, knew it from the food blogs. ;)

OOTD.
stripes cropped top x mustard high-waist skirt x Veau Foulonné longchamp bag. 
 Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment