Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunday.

Yup, this first entry with all the photos taken by Lucy. Yup, that's my girl camie. Haha, I'm so passionate toward life. *inside joke. Sunday should be relaxing and we were up early for Mcd breakkie, rajin much. After breakkie, went back to uni to meet le bf. Back to Pyramid, mcd again for his lunch. Damn rajin rite. -.- Panmee for dindin & dessert after ; snowflakes. What I would say that is the taroballs are really getting smaller and ss15 is getting more dirty now, I mean look at the trash all over, kinda turned me off. 


-


























#3 : Signed. Support Earth Hour on 30/3 this Sat 830-930pm.
#4 : The Hunger Games. On everyone's lips.
#10 : Coffee corner opening soon in our uni. Can't wait!
#11 : This tiger that we greet everyday. RAWRRR.
#12 : tainted-daises.
#16 : More white gadgets, lovessss.
#17 : The road taken everyday.
#18 : Sunday should be looking like this rite, don't judge. Anyhow, I love this photo of us. 



Monday blues~ I'm singing my blues~
Xx.


On replay :



No comments:

Post a Comment