Thursday 29 March 2012

The Vow.

Hi blog. It is 3 in the morning yet I'm not on my bed. I know right, I was so damn exhausted these few days. The following days are finally off day. I'm gonna hide myself in the lib tmr. But I'm too exxxxcited to blog now and also watched 2 eps of On Call 36. Feels good lol.

Wed :
Went The Curve after my class to catch this long-waited romantic movie ; The Vow. A very meaningful date with the bf cus firstly I thought that we gonna watch The Hunger Games cus I don't mind watching it again with him but at last he actually wants to accompany me watch The Vow cus of my tweet. :) I'm so touched, you know right, men with romantic movies are not in the same line.

 Waiting for my prince~~~ 
 Had my chilli panmee craving fixed. 
Finish this before the movie even started - expected. :/


This is actually a test shot by him, lol.


 Ikea nommers~~~ 
I know right, we come here so often. Food is yummylicious. Both of us had all of these, actually NO. The bf only had some of the meatballs and a cinnamon. He is watching me stuffing myself with the rest of the food and *capslock* not helping me at all. Imagine I had panmee at 4pm, popcorn in the cinema and all these for dinner at 8pm. :O 





This movie that made me sobbing like a crying baby in the cinema for the 2nd time. What Leo did are just too touching, whenever he starts a conversation I start sobbing, seems like every sentences from him can be quoted. Lol, yup I'm that emotional. :( It was kinda embarrassing but I can heard others are also sobbing and some of them are even louder, hahha kinda hilarious.  

#OOTD
Playing with colours. 
Blue, red and mustard yellow. Yupp, so in love with colours recently. Especially pastel colours, fav!
So glad that spring has came, well not for Msia. *roll eyes* But I'm definitely up for spring collections! Pretty Pastels. <3 <3 <3 

ps: since it is 4am means no mcd breakkie for me tmr. :(
Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment