Saturday 24 March 2012

Last weekend with loves.

Hi blog.
Yes, finally I'm blogging about last weekend. A fun-filled weekend with my loves; MOM, sisters, aunts and ze bf. 

Went all the way to Putrajaya for Hot Air Balloons 2012 and see no balloons, sebiji pun takda. We didn't do enough homework before going there, the hot air balloons are only available at certain time. But still damn a lot of people over there for idk what reason, -.- made us thought that there are something going on. I was super exxxcited and bammmm! HopeLESS. The weather was the killer and I gave up staying there any longer. 

After that, left me, ze bf, sis and mom off to The Curve. Our fav place to hang out. Ikea for food and shopping, chilling at The Apartment for tea time. 

My mom, I love her.  <3 <3 <3
Ok, this is the pic of the day. Ze bf and ze sister looks like siblings. Look at my sis and look at the bf. rite??? Hahha.

Food that need no captions. :)




3 ladies in the house.






 Seriously the deco inside is MEHHHHHH. I was like huh ohh ok sien, regretted came in. -.- Anyway, we just wanna chill and the mom needs wifi. O.o



Secret of Louisiana for a dinner together with the relatives, loves! It was my second time there and the first time there at night, so romantic!! Saw a couple of lovebirds dressed up so nicely and one of them are there for a surprise propose. Awwwww.

Food was great, great compies, great night! 
Hawaiian Chicken Pizza.
Smoked-salmon pizza.
Ladies night. 
Aunt's heart-shape birthday cake.
Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment