Thursday 22 March 2012

New Toy Hurrraayy


Wohooo Lumix GF3 is finally home. :D
Thanks to babysis and also congrats for getting 9As in SPM! *cheers* Especially getting an A in Chinese *more pompom cheers* , damn u gotta how hard to get an A in BC in the Islamic country, stupid government. Ok, I mad cus that was the only subject that made my result slip imperfect and also made me cant get straight As in all the major exams. Luckily we both got the same amout of As in all the exams, no comparing btw us by the aunts. *peace sign

So happy that finally we can haz a DSLR,  I can haz very pro in-front-clear-at-the-back blur photos. Well, that's how my mum explains it. Lol. Was contemplating whether should buy canon g12 or this, and found out that this is so much better than g12 and so yuppp. Gf3! White in colour. <3 I have a thing for white gadgets. 

SO HAPPYZ. 
xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment