Tuesday 28 February 2012

Potluck Party.

Hi blog. 
Gonna blog about potluck party @ munyee's crib last Saturday. Everyone is assigned to prepare food and bring it there. So fot he hostel people, we brought J.co Donut. So colourful and wonderfully sweet. :9 We have got a lot of food, like only 20 of us and we already have like 40 persons portion. 6 regular domino pizzas, 2 dozen of donuts, 2 big bowl of fried bee hoon & fried mee, 2 plates of drumsticks, sausages, fruits, puddings drinks & alcohol. :O Not forgetting a cake for an early bday celebration for our 29/2 & 1/3 birthday peeps. Food overload, stuffed ourselves like mad ! 



Our bimbo twime. x

Sunday ; chillax day with my lovelies @ starbucks. 
Chilling with overpriced drinks at overpriced place - what we do on Sunday. You can find peaceful and serenity by just sitting, talking about silly topics and doing your own business at a quiet place. Well, pretty much how a Sunday should be. We were crapping and giggling all day long. Good bonding time. x.  


--
I'm not used to this very free timetable I have it currently. I have only Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday classes. Most of the time, I don't know what to do. I know most of the courses are like this but being an cat/acca student for the past years, I couldn't adapt me waking up and thinking I've nothing to do today. This feelings kinda sucks in me. While my bf he has 12 hours classes today, well I'm #foreeralone. I really hope to start the new chapter of my life quickly which still far from now. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment