Thursday 23 February 2012

Choco fondue

Bonjour blog. Yes, I'm so free ,thanks to bad luck struck and I'm just taking 1 paper this sem and I hate this, the truth but how, how? Still gotta do it. Booooooo. So back to happy post, went Haagen Daez to have Choco fondue last Sunday with my loves ; ze bf and ze silly sis. 

On that day morning I received a super delighted news that we won the Valentine's Day 2012 photo competition by Canon @ TheStar newspaper. Consolation prize baybeh!! 
Ok, that was so surprising, like I never win any contests before. All thanks to my lovelovebabysis Xuannie. One day she browsed through the newspaper and saw this, she asked me whether wants to join or not and I said ok lo and take no action. -.- I texted her on a random night told her that I have a sense that I will win, LOL haha and she helped me, posted my photoshoot photo with my boy. Hhee. 

A photo printer worth rm547. :D  
Meal on me Xuannie!! 


Double celebration ; first time for 3 of us to try out this Choco fondue. The choco is perfecto, combination with the ice-creams, fruits and cookies. Yummm!! Beyond words. But.. it is so expensive. :( Total was rm75 with tax. wtf, got tax like rm10. I haate to check the tax part but is the first thing I will check every time I got my receipt. -.-

We went for this cus I wanna thanks to the boy and my sis who helped to prepare the surprise for  me on Vday (see, whr to find sucha a nice gf/sis?!) and also our winning in the photo competition. :D

Let's the pictures do the talking :





 Turquoise Collar top :3



i love you. :3
yay, first time bringing baby beanie out. :3

and her, riding solo. ;b Foreveralone with her Chatime. LOLOL.

--

Yesterday hitz.fm was in our uni!! The coolest DJ, JJ and Ean were invaded into some of the lecture classes but too bad not my class. :( After that, they were distributing this Birthday Invasion passes. Muahahha got 4 passes for the hitz anniversary party. Miss Nina will be there! This Saturday! But too bad I got another party to go, so letting go these 4 passes, ANYONE??? :)

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment