Saturday 14 January 2012

black friday?

 
Hello blog. It's friday the 13th the so called Black Friday. So? It was not a black friday for me and I won't bliv in black friday is really that 'black' cus my birthday is on the 13th! Hmmphhh. Had a good day and now I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Shopping!! Gotta be a tiring weekend and hopes Monday never comes, :s a lot of revision need to be done and hope that I've time for it.  

Friday movie night with my boy. @ MBO Subang Parade for the first time, their popcorn sux. :/ Jack & Jill, by Adam Sandler. I always love to watch Adam Sandler's movie like Grown Ups, I watched it for freaking 9 times and some scenes still do not fail to make me lol. Jack and Jill is kind of touching comedy, saying about twins. But what I think is this movie is not that hilarious compared to others Adam Sandler's movies. Overall, it was still a lovely night. :) 

Ok, gotta hit the sack and tmr is a day down to the 'lalaland' hunt for cny cloths with the besties, wheee! Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment