Tuesday 17 January 2012

Back to Dec!

Hi blog. Rewind ; back to December. 
How I love December so much, beside September. Everyday can be so jolly holy hohoho. :D Now, back to the December days when bf came to Penang. It was his first time travel alone. Sat Aeroline alone for 4 hours, finally he knew how I feel whenever I travel alone back to kl. :b We were planning any places to go for our 1t year anniversary but this guy really hopes to visit Penang, maybe too many stories-telling from me, :b. So, he decided to come over here.

We had the most wonderful time jalan-jalan cari makan everyday. It was the first time he met my family too. :) My bed is all his for the few days and I hafta squeezed with my sis which is a trouble cus I was sick terribly and feeling so unwell at that time. Pity sis. X( Was caught in the rain too many times when I was in Taiwan, even vomited at the restaurant. Embarrassed. Luckily he was there when I was sick, he took care of me. :) But I was really a food lover, still able to eat as normal people, just a smaller portion. I just can't resist yummylicious food. :9

 We went to tried yummylicious food in my place, visited my highschool. We went to Penang island for 2 days. Visited Kek Lok Si, had laksa & cendol, Gurney Drive for awesome cheap and nice hawker food, Straits Quay for a night stroll, Batu Ferenggi beach on the last day of 2011. We countdown to 2012 together.  










 Last sunset in 2011. 
 Kek Lok Si.








Strait Quay.


 Dimsum!

Superduperyummy steamboat! Nothing can beats this!

My highscl. :')



Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment