Wednesday 11 January 2012

omg i miss blogging!

HELLO TO A BRAND NEW YEAR 2012!! 
Gosh, my blog still in last year. :/ I wanted to blog so badly but I was seriously no time for this. Acca life has resumed and I hafta say that back to the busybee life. I was so stressed to the peak! So many tasks to be done. Came back kl on the first day of 2012 and moved to private unit cus my sis is here, staying wimme!! She has started her miserable cat life in Jan. :b At least I've a 24/7 companion and shopping kaki. (more like I'm her mom. :/)  Finally, today I passed my cbe! Omg, that depressed feelings in me is no longer thr, me iz back! I appreciate them wishes especially my close souls' . I've to thanks to my super naiseeeee bf, he supported me all the way. My only one. <3 AND today is 11/1/12 ; our 13th monthsary. A brand new year for us! 2012 started with a good beginning.

I've so many posts to blog : december post and taiwan post. But I don't thk I'm gonna blog about Taiwan cus I'm editing those photos and I feel like dying already. 2k pics...... O.o I LOVE EDITING PHOTOS, it is my hobby. but 2k........d.i.e.s.s... Just gotta uplaod on fb I guess. :)

Ok, now.. what about new year resolution? Let's get started. In 2012, I must :

  • Study hard and pass all my papers in one shot!! 
  • Be kind and try to accept others.
  • Try new things.
  • Learn more knowledge out of the books.
  • Reply msgs instantly.
  • Think positive!!
  • Blog more.
  • Save $ and travel to places I wanted to go.
I guess that's all? I can't seems to have any ideas anymore.  Goodnight! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment