Thursday 8 December 2011

hohoholiday!


FREEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMM IN THE AIR!

Now, finals has ended! Yessss, I'm waiting for the big fat man with the long white beard coming to town! Santa baby is on replay, the most original Eartha Kitt's version. Stay tune, this site is gonna be flooded with photos of ME yes me me me and x'mas deco in the malls. Hahhaa, camho mood on!

Somehow, I'm NOT that veryvery  excited today. Today is a real bad day,bad bad bad bad bad luck day. I've been lacking good luck recently. I'm so depressed to the maxxxxx. I've been losing faith and letting the waves push me sink. I'm blank. I'm reallyyyy thankful by having close souls by my side when I'm really in depress mood. My bf!! <3 <3 <3 He brought me to Chilis as a cheer-me-up meal. But honestly, my faith needs time to build it up again. I expect I will have a wide smile after finals but noooooooooo. :'c

Ok, guess I am gonna accept the damn fact and enjoy my holiday? My holiday STARTS NOW!! First thing first? Hibernate!!! zzzzxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment