Friday 2 December 2011

goodluck!

take 5 from studying.... that's what I love to do most. trololol.

Hi blog. It's been awhile I update my space. It's 121am and since I'm here using my roomie's lappie, I'm gonna blog a short post before I off to bed. stress stress stress, I'm so stress, finals starts on Monday, for this few days it's hardcore time. I'm trying hard to stay awake everyday but I'm sleepy 247. *whisper* Well, part of it I'm secretly planning some activities after exam in my head, you know. I think my body belongs to a granny's, I have a hard time forcing myself to stay awake and I will feel extra guilty whenever I take nap. Ok, maybe this is a sign of stress . :c I wanna study 247 and make sure I pass all the papers. I wanna make my parents proud of me.  I want to be excellent. I really hate that feeling when I feel sleepy and can't focus in doing things, loser. I used to love teory part, I loooove sejarah and I prefer memorizing but I'm so sleepy when it comes to teory part. now,  arghhh , hafta against this piece of hatred toward teory! Ok, whatever shit I just have to passsss , wiggle my pen in the exam hall like a boss. Good luck to myself in advance! I believe in myself. (:

Recently, people who cheer me a lot are my bf, my roomie and my family/sis. Yupp,  people whom I close to are all Libra. It is really a coincidence truth. I think I can click well with Libra people. I love them, I love talking to people that I can click well, like I won't have worry thoughts to what I've said wrongly. I love fooling around, make stupid jokes and criticize ugly people. Don't get me wrong, ugly in the person attitude. Well, I think I'm sorta anti-social after I have a soul mate beside me all the time and is like I'm hating everyone day by day. Hahahha. I think myself is the normal one and others are weirdos. Maybe the fact is the opposite. I just love being with people I'm comfortable with, and normally people like that is only 1 or 2 in your heart. I won't be thinking in this way before that.  

Ok, enough of random thoughts and time to hit the sack. :3 <--this annoying emotion I'm addicted using it. You just feel like punching me when I :3 at everything. Hahaha. 

Toodles! :3     
ps: tonite is just a lucky night, I had a good time spending with Pitbull in my vvip room. Shuffling like a boss and I'm sexy and only I know it. :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment