Saturday 10 December 2011

x'mas mood on!

9 Dec.
Hi blog. It was a day down to the city with my dear roomie after weeks of drowning in the sea of books. We were all excited! Haaha. Went there by public transport and omg I haaate it cus there are all imigrans, luckily bumped into friends in Pavi and we need not to begin our nightmare all over again. ^_^V

Ben's to settle our late lunch after shopping. You can call me boring or what, ordered Macadamia Cheesecake Sundae again. It is still the best for me! :b




forgotten-the-name spaghetti. lolol.

Mushroom Lasagna 

 We both were wearing almost the same, singlets, jeans and flats. twins ey? Comfortable comes first when you know you need to walk like a lotttzzz.



Here comes the pics of x'mas decoration in Pavilion.  

 Bears alert!!



This is the one I like the most. :)


A big purple x'mas tree, my love!!!!



PICTURE OF THE DAY: TEEHEE.





This pic taken when it was raining heavily and everyone is hiding under the rooftop while us, we were walking with an umbrella #likeaboss, stopped at some point and taking our own sweet time capturing the city. 


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment