Sunday 20 November 2011

sun morn.

looks unreal but I just took it a few mins ago, gloomy sky.

Hi blog, it is Sunday morning! Love how bright my room currently is, people at sunway lagoon enjoying their day at the water park, getting more and more pack I see. Didn't realize school holiday has started, it's totally unrelated to me,*laugh. Songs list is playing 'Pumped Up Kicks' describes how I love weekend's morning, I have no clue but it's just different from the weekdays'. Was on the phone with mom and I'm on lappie to charge my pod. Forever charging. Nothing but just a post to express that how much I love weekends' morning. C: I wish to have a set of mcd breakfast now, I wish. But it seems too late for me to rush there. So crunchy energy bar will do, omnomnom. My clumsy baby is coming over later, fighto tgt! Hopes the day will be a productive one! I can't allow to slow down anymore. Fighto, you better! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment