Friday 18 November 2011

Candies.

My two precious books. Lovin' the cover, heart-shaped marshmallow, awwww. They are just like candies. Still haven't got 'Sugar and Spice' and 'Style'. The Hills! I miss that reality show, still remember how I really wish that I could be like them when I grown up, centre-parting long blonde hair, chic and fun, guess it is just a teenage dream. Because of it, going LA Beverly Hills/Malibu is in one of my 'things to do before I die' list. c: I hope to encounter Angelina Jolie with her babies strolling on the street, Kim Kardashian shopping in Hermes store with paparazzi surrounded and Lauren Conrad coming out from saloon, walking toward her Range Rover. *and the dream continues.. Haaaha, too much of Us weekly. Hollywood! :D
Lauren, I truly adore her. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment