Wednesday 16 November 2011

Farewell.

Hi blog. :'c Just came back from a mini farewell dinner with my dear roommates.One of my roommate moved out. It's really weird that we don't have any outing before yet I'm eager to be home every night, took my bath, relax on my bed and start to chit-chat with them. c': Gonna miss the time together with both of you in this cozy room
yours truly;





The must-ordered for me, like every time I pay a visit over there? Haaha. Soft-shell crab is really yummmms!

Good luck in shanghai, miss chua no.1! When we first met, firstly we got a roommate who like to tease us very much, we don't hope that she came back early every night until jolin tsai moved in, we had fun together. We will create a weibo account! Take care. Chuuuuuuu. :'c

No comments:

Post a Comment