Monday 14 November 2011

11.11.11

11.11.11
Hi. I'm here to blog about the day that had the most beautiful date ever. 11.11.11 Been waiting to observe this amazingly beautiful date, 11.11.11 11.11AM. TEN ONE QUEUING UP TOGETHER. How miracle was that. c: It was our 11th monthsary and my parents wedding anniversary. Wishing every loved ones 'Happy 111111' was simply enjoyable, heehe. A day to remember. 

Starting with a pic of yours truly. 

Hi baby. :*
Ok, he's gonna kill me. *hides



Black ballerina flats that I got from my love. Was hunting for flats and we got this, with the bracelet 'F' on it, for my name. How adorable! Also spotted a Turquoise heels, in loveee with it but too bad I'm fear of wearing uncomfortable shoes and the sucky feeling when you are having a suffer from your footwear. Ohhh no, sucks.  



@ ou. Had our tea-time and spending quality time together. I love tea-time! *ignore the anoymous will ya. lol*






---

Random meatballs session at Ikea. Our fav impromptu place to have our meal, heehe. First try on daim cake, it's only so so. I like their fries & chicken wings, nommmm! fries fries fries! 

Got my Chatime buy1free1, nope not because of the grand opening of Chatime outlet, is because of the other day when I bought my usual A1, the Chatime guy stamped every column of the redeem card for me. ^_^ I feel loved, trololol. Still, I'm so fail to get rid of the Chatime temptation. :c


Had a great evening spending with Yinger. bbq-ing and chilling, my forever best gossip partner. Heehe.

Had lunch @ Taylor's Lakeside with the girls at one afternoon. Ecoba Cafe & Tapas Bar for spaghettini, I ordered my usual Aglio Olio Spaghettini, it turned out good. After that chilling at Grub Bistro. I wonder why students there don't carry umbrella and the campus is mostly outdoor. It is freaking hot on that day, body had burning sensation. :c 

My boredom killer game. c:

Finals coming real soon. Tense, stress, tense and more stress. Doesn't seem like after finals I got time to rest, got a list of things to get it done! and not forgetting TRIP WITH FAMILY!! Woohoo, I'm excited. Ok, for now? B.O.O.K.S. *crawl back to study..

No comments:

Post a Comment