Saturday 5 November 2011

Dreamcatcher.


Mom bought this from butterfly farm penang as souvenir. So in love! I have been wanting a dreamcatcher, it is so pretty. This is a dreamcatcher mini version, heehe. I always want a room that decorated with a dreamcatcher, polaroid photos hanging around and many turquoise stuffs. Happything. c:

5.11 : Exactly 1 month left to my finals!!!!! Go go go go frauline goh! Bliv in urself u can do it like how u did for so many major exams before. U conquered all but y u can't do it again? Don't be lazy!

Tmr is the day to go back to reality. I week at home definitely not enough. Gonna back to books since I did nothing over here but keeps eating like a cow everyday & slept late woke up late. Enjoy being home, haha. Parents just got 2 new Android phones to keep me busy dl-ing apps for them. They are so in now, I'm just using keypad nokia hp. :(

ps: it is so fun updating by using Blogger app in my ipod, gonna update more often since it is so convenient.  I'm gonna keep my blog alive! So you guys must click the nuffnang ads beside for me! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment