Tuesday 24 March 2015

HONG KONG | Day 4&5 MACAU


Finally I'm gonna blog about the last part of the trip, Macau for a day. I know it's been 3 months, I will just jot down anything that I remember.

We went to the ferry @ 中港城 from our hotel and headed to Macau. It was a public holiday in Macau and we queued for so long to get the tixs. Bad idea, everywhere was so crowded!! Or I should say Macau is always crowded. Honestly, when we arrived we were like blurred kitties, cus I didn't really plan for it, I thought that everywhere is near, I was obviously wrong loll.

It was an hour journey from Kowloon - Macau.

We took a public transport to 新马路 and we started there. 
We kinda missed a few stops and thanks to that, we get to try Yeesun milk pudding that we accidentally stumbled upon. I love it so bad, maybe cause I like milky stuffs, so good!!! 


I mean u can't missed this franchise in Macau, it is everywhere. 

Walking around the street and finally we arrived!! 
Ruins of St.Paul // 大山巴. 
That's what we came here for. 

I personally find these interesting as they are in Portuguese language since Macau was occupied by the Portuguese back in many yearsssssss ago.






We spent a good time over there cus it was so hard to get good pics without people photobooming. Not to mention, it was so cold. Almost 11'c.




The sky is getting darker and this place looks romantic when the lights lid up.



Next, we went to Venetian Macao to visit and also meet my cousin aunt who happens to work over there. Poor us, I thought that the distance is near. -,- It was raining so heavily and taxi queue was freaking long. That was a bad experience, at last we reached!

It was Christmas time! 










We had our dinner together at one of the restaurants. Gotta say that everything's so expensive here, even foodcourt lol.








After the dinner, we took the last back to >>>> HK. It was a short trip and yes, we missed Portuguese eggtarts, damn it. :(


LAST DAY : 
We kinda roamed around Jordan street and we decided we had to eat these wanton noodles one last time before we leave and some desserts after. 麦文记 The wonton is the best.

Airport time, with my vitasoy. 
See you next time HK!!!! I will definitely be back, love this living city! 

No comments:

Post a Comment