Thursday 16 February 2012

Unforgettable Vday.


Hi blog.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
This year is the most unforgettable Vday I ever had. Fyi, this is our 2nd year celebrating Vday together. Last year was me telling him that I didn't wanna received any pressie on Vday. We went to Italiannes, The Curve and I surprised him with a wallet. He was so touched and I was happy too. :)

This year ; 2012.
He greeted me with a bouquet of roses at my condo lobby. This is the 1st bouquet of flower that I received in my life. So in love with it. We exchanged Vday pressie ; choco. Headed down to kl for our fine dinner @ W.I.P, Bangsar Shopping Center. 

As usual, kl was having a massive jam and we were stucked in the jam for 2 hours. Fffff. We missed our reservation, late and were starving.. .. But ended up everything went smooth, we had our dinner and the food was good. Too bad we went there quite late and after 10pm the place switched to a pub, the environment changed and we decided to head back. :)
  





My pink valentine. 

Yours Truly ;


200. Long Islang Iced Tea - Tequila, gin, vodka, rum, triple sec, lemon, lime, coke.
110. Mango Lychee Mojito - The perfume of mangoes & lychees ensure an intoxicating mix.


Signature logo ; W.I.P. 
Once Work In Progress now Whipped Into Place!

 W14. Lamb Ribs - Marinated Lamb Ribs, grilled and basted with bbq sauce, served with potato and mesclun.

 His ; Chicken Roulade - Chicken thigh stuffed with yam and shrimp, baked then grilled, served with potato and ginger infused gravy.




After sending me back home, he went back. 
The moment I reached my room, I saw a Longchamp on my table and a  loveletter. I. was. stunned. & shocked. I ran down to meet him and he was gone, the feeling is so :'(. He surprised me with the best gift I ever wanted. I was overwhelmed & touched. I love your surprise & y.o.u.

Longchamp Veau Foulonné Small Leather Handbag.
This is totally different from the Planétes series although it looks like one. Veau Foulonné series made of finely grained Calf Leather and the price & quality is way more further than the Planétes series. 

 Pairing-designed milk chocolates from Chocolat World.


Camwhored a lil with my bouquet of roses





Xx.
Thanks for everything. I love your surprises and efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment