Sunday 5 February 2012

台湾。

Hi blog. Finally I've decided to blog about my last year-end trip to Taiwan. Posted all the photos on fb and here are some best shots. It was a fun yet tiring trip, we used 8 days to travel the whole Taiwan, bus ride everyday. Besides the weather is chilly (about 12-18) at some part of Taiwan, the other part like Taipei is either too cold or drizzling everyday.

野柳。

Morning Taiwan!

九份。
I had the best beef noodles with herbal soup here, was so packed with tourists. Mum and dad decided not to walk in so me and my sister squeezed in and tried all the food that we never heard before. Indeed a memorable experience. :)




Aztec prints!

Dad's self-shot. Hahha, we had fun time fooling around.

七星潭。


佛光山。









六合夜市。
So excited that we were finally arrived at night market!
First try on the Chou Toufu, the best! and other hawker food of course. Being raised in Penang, I always believed that hawker stalls sell the food that taste better than the restaurants.
After filling up our stomach with all kind of food, we took a cab to 新掘江, a shopping paradise. Everything is so cheap and nice! Too bad it was winter time, they are selling mostly knitted cloths, I just bought some cus M'sia is like 30 degree? ughhh and also hoodies. Saw so many Taiwan pretty girls dolled up 'dramatically' with their over-sized spec just to come to night market. They look like a doll and their hair is like prefect, idk how can they dyed it and looks so natural esp for ash colour, u never get to see black roots on them.



义大游乐世界。





文武庙。

This is a real person, he basically grabbed all the attention in the temple. Loll.


This staircase has 365 steps. Every steps shows somebody's birth date. If u're born on 1 Jan, that is a real torture to walk 394 steps down, hehe.
913 :)

逢甲夜市。


One of our hotel room, 3 beds for only 2 of us in lavender colour.
But was all wasted cus of my coward sis, grrr she damn afraid of the 'dirty stuffs' so she squeezed with me in one bed and 2 other bed just wasted like that. Not just that night but throughout the whole trip. Damnnnn.

X'mas tree. :)


Last day ( X'mas eve 2011) : finally in 台北。
I was so sad that we only got to spend 1 day in Taipei, so unfair. I need at least 3 days!! But have to tolerant cus I was following tour so next trip to Taiwan, only Taipei!! :D I will be back.

自由广场。

Huge dog! It literally looks like a cow. loll. The owner keep saying : 来来,来照个相,不用怕不用钱。 and keep dragging people who is looking at that dog. Damn -.-


台北101。:D






Familylove.

士林夜市。
Finally we are here! Spent our x'mas eve night shopping in Shilin, we were basically pushing each others to walk, so many people!! But is fine cus the weather is cold and u won't feel irritated instead u feel warm. :D
Sis, mum and I were all semangat already, we saw anything, we just buy, no second thought at all. Mum's order, cus she didn't want to hear any complaints from us for not buying blahblahblah. Haha. Although we were all hungry and I wanted to pee(me!! - worst) but still endure everything and shop. Food? took away all to the hotel and enjoy slowly.
DAMN, I missed that night!!
Last night in Taipei was basically a war that we, squeezed everything in the luggage. We even bought a new luggage to put our new stuffs.


This is insane! The queue is like double big S, everyone is waiting patiently for this, worst of all that time was drizzling. Too bad we were in rush, I didn't get to try this!! :( BUT I just saw it at ss15, beside snowflakes the other day!!!!!!!! wtf. The first franchise in M'sia I guess, so turned off cus it was a bangladesh frying. :S

X'mas day!!! 25.12.2011 - Bye Taiwan. :'(
I will be back, after a few years.




Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment