Friday 10 February 2012

14th months.

Hi blog. It is friday night. Am having own sweet time snuggling on bed with lappie here blogging, put aside pt1. 1 down 2 to go. 2 to go on Monday and Tuesday. Monday : ulitimate important day - result out day. Nerves. What had done had already done, so no point worrying? Yupp, #justsaying I know on Monday I will be like :S. Tuesday : Vday. ♥.♥ (Yupp, law test on Vday. Law law law, law heng !!) 

CANNN'T wait for Vday. Bf had made a reservation on that day and I pray for everything go smooth so we can enjoy our Vday perfectly. Sincerely pray for it.

12am strikes and it will be 11/2/12 ; our 1 year 2 months together. 

Honestly, I kinda miss those days we stick together everyday everyhour everyminute everywhr. Those days built up the strong bond between us. Now, we have our own classes to go although we're in the same uni, only some days you will have dinner with me. It does make me miss you even more, even cherish the time when I'm with you. The love feeling has never fade and never gonna. x. 

I love you.

This year Vday will be our 2nd time celebrating and I really look forward. The silly boi wanna drag me to do shopping with him tmr cus he wanna looks good on that day. Hehe. Still, study comes first and pray hard I can concentrate in studying for pt. Too much distractions excuses

-

Update on today ;10/2/12. TGIF !!

After done with my tax test, lunch with bf @ Mcd. Although his test haven't started, yet I'm happily telling him that finally 1 down. Loll. Nap twime in the noon cus I'm in sleep deprived for quite a few days. /.\ Eyebags are horrible. Met up with my girls @ Pyramid after. Dinner with the dumb sis and bf. TGIF !! We had a sudden urge to have dessert after dinner. Snowflakes ; sis haven't got the chance to try it, so yupp.

My boii. :3


Girls.

Us. 

420th day. :* :* :*


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment