Tuesday 16 August 2011












 South Quay @ Bandar Sunway .
We haven't get the chance to explore the place yet although I view it from my window. everyday. The place is a peaceful lake that surrouded by houses of bungalows that are still in building progress. A random Monday morning, the bf and I don't have any classes, therefore we decided to go for a jog over there. :) Unfortunately, the sun is scorching like it is 12noon when we're about to start our footsteps journey and it is only 9freakin'AM.O_O BUTTT to prove to the bf I'm STRONG *showmuscles* & NOT a lazybummm that never jog after I left highscl. (yes, I am. -.-) We wenttt. It was crazy jogging under a hot sun and I think ppl thought that we're like damn semangat kinda people who jog everyday. Hahaha.

Btw, We. I made. it. *jumpinjoy*
It was a fun and also, our body get to absorb a lot of vitamin D on that day. pffffft.

Hope there is next time but it will definitely be jogging in the evening. yupp, definitely evening.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment