Sunday 13 September 2015

23rd.

2015.9.13
This year's birthday I spent it with my parents. It been a few years since I spent it with my parents cus usually with my bf but this year I couldn't meet him cus I was in Penang. :( But its ok, there will always be years and years in future rite. :p 

Just a simple one for my 23rd. We went to Haagen Dazs @ Gurney Paragon with my parents cus they offered free ice-cream on my birthday loll.







Dinner was at Ferenggi Garden.
 I love the atmosphere there so much! Its so different from the other fine-dining restaurants. I kinda made me feel like dining in the forest? Lol. Balinese feel I guess it called. Food was just average tho, mayb it was full house idk.



Ferenggi Garden
34, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.

Day before my birthday, I have met up with this bunch of people, highschool mates. We had gathering and also they surprised me with cake. It was a day full of laughters, so fun!





Bowling was fun with them!



Summary :

This guy wished me on 00:00, my sweetheart :) 
and also all my friends that wished me! Thank you. <3


Simple and contented.
23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment