Monday 11 May 2015

May oh May.


Time really flies! Look, its May 2015 already. May is more of my dislike month, because its been a few years that every May is the month to prepare for the upcoming June exam, my exam is on the beginning of June so yeah, it mean May is hardcore study month. I also wish that it is the last time I ever need to study in May. :)

Can't wait for June beach holiday! Not too far, just Redang, to be frank, I've never been there before, I came across people from overseas come to Msia for Msia's beaches but I shamefully didn't go there before, this June it is! Hehe. 
and also I need a new camera! 

I dont want time to pass so quickly yet I wish May pass-by asap loll. U see my problem. 
Btw, I;'m on snapchat add me! Snapchat : fraugxx. Kinda addicting, cus it is so convenient and quick, yet can see the true in oneself haha. I always love seeing Songofstyle snapchat, and also Hausofcolors and many more. :p 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment