Sunday 7 December 2014

Post exam life is rawrsome!



Gotta admit it, I'm livin' the life after exam!!!!! Seriously, I was in hell and now I'm back to life. Not even exaggerating, I was restricting myself from going out of my house, so all I did is.... SLEEP, STUDY, EAT, REPEAT. I tried my best to keep myself 'quarantined' cus I tot had done it so many exams in life, still very curios how it did it for SPM and get 9As. 

I'm a night person totally, tend to be more focus at night so I literally slept at 6am errrrday and woke up past noon. Refresh myself study again. Thank god that my mum came to visit us for a week, so it means that There's home cooked food & more chit-chats during the boring period. After she went back :( me and my sister literally eating our version of self-cook food EVERYDAY. seriously I'm so afraid of the food I ate everyday. Lol. 

Ok enough of that. Finally it's time for outings, good food, dress up and have fun!! Honestly I'm so thrilled!!!! Lol. And also i'm going HK in 10 days so so so exxxxcited, gonna full utilized the time to plan the trip, mum said that she doesn't wanna end up in holland/somewhere deserted hahha. First time the family going out without following tour, it means that it's MA JOB to get the iternary done. I'm so excited to plan!!! 


Short update be back soon my blog! Xxxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment