Tuesday 23 July 2013

Topshop Topman Re-opening, Sunway Pyramid.

Hi blog!!! :)
So I'm gonna blog about another Topshop related post. This time is TSTP Sunway Pyramid Re-opening and they were giving away free vouchers to early birdies. I was planning to go alone early in the morning cus my friend couldn't make it last min. :( BUTTTT my bf decided to accompany me! :D <3 Love u my boyyy. You're willing to do it just for me although you are not quite interested with it haha. :p Ily. <333333

What I bought :
I adore this vintage floral prints. xx


Crazy queue early in the morning and I'm already the 13943757564th.
Check out my instavideo (@fraulinegoh) for that.

Current lippie collection :
Was contemplating whether should I buy a barbie pink shade or orangy shade, well bf made the decision for me. :)


Oh la la / Harzard ( the one that I use for my red lippie everytime.)

Cute TSTP Sticky Candy. :D

OOTD :
Denim outer : Room11 blogshop
Mint lace cropped top : F21
Diamond jeggings : Markets @ Jaya One
Oxford : F88

feature my today's OOTD at school :

XX.
ps : Ask me anything on my ask.fm. I don't bite. x
pps : Don't forget to vote for me ( https://www.facebook.com/topshopmalaysia/app_114863375309543 ) ***Page 2 -FRAULINE GOH*** Tqvm! x

No comments:

Post a Comment