Sunday 8 April 2012

Plan B.

Bonjour blog! 
When plan A doesn't work, let's go for plan B! ;) 
Last weekend was a blast, we pre-celebrated my sister Xuan's 21st birthday last Friday night @ Bangsar Village. First try on Plan B, one of the restaurants under thebiggroup. The restaurant is foreverfull, we were late thanks to the terrible jam we expected. We were at waiting lists for 30mins finally got a table for 5.  :)

Vintage stuffs :

When life gives you lemon, make lemonade. Truely into this quote! 
Cupcakes to replace her birthday cake as I  blogged. ;)

A table of mouth-watering food, nyumm. 
Pastas & Fish Burger. I really like my Beef Bolognese pasta, a very satisfied dinner! <3





21. ;) Wished  u for the 18338567456th time, may all your dreams come true! 
<3

<3


Went to Chatime Galleria, BP and I instantly fall in love with the place, we get to sit down and chill. Also countdown to her bday ; 00:00 1st April. 





Foreverbusy. *bad habits die hard. :(


<3


Left 15mins to 00:00. 
We went up hill and made a bday video when 12 stroke. Actually birthday girl was not fancy about all these shitz, is all about me and my sister, we were damn hyper and countdown for her, actually to annoy her! Hahahhaa. Retarded us. Appreciate us :D



Cheng Beng the next day at somewhere in Nilai~~~ 


Last weekend was a blast! 
This weekend will be a bored one, chilling. 
Next weekend?? BACK TO PG OWHYEAHHHHH.
I miss everything back in home, I just realized I go back quite a few times in a year, quarterly. Imh.

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment