Tuesday 13 March 2012

Our 15th.

15.3.2012. Sunday.
Chillis, Empire Gallery. 
Thought of going Thai cuisine on this special day, we already did research and I was excited for it. Till the day when we were on the way there, we both don't feel like going Pyramid, and for me Pyramid is like a bigger food court, I almost go there everyday, sien. Therefore, we went to Empire to try our luck see whether there are any Thai restaurants, unfortunately we can't find one that suit our taste buds. So ended up had our meal @ Chillis, safe + satisfied.  









Camwhore moment in the car.
Haha. Gosh, sleeping really late nowadays and having insomnia problem, that explains how my face looks like. Pimples, swollen eyes and eyebags. Ughhhhh. I look ugly. Deleted my twitter app cus it keeps me addicted and I feel useless. I can't stop reaching my iPod every night before going to bed and even after wtf.  Still on instagram. ^_^

Can't wait to see mummy, she is coming down to kl yay! I foresee a very happy outing with my mum, sis and the bf. Yay. Before that, brain, let me study for my pt2, meh.  

Xx.    

No comments:

Post a Comment