Saturday 17 December 2011

Santa is coming to town!

Hi blog.
I'm back in hometown for my year end holiday! But I'm flying off to Taiwan on Sunday, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! WOOHOO. We have so much to pack like seriously, unpack packed stuffs from KL and packing for Taiwan. Forever packing. 

The other day, miss cheah came to visit me and sleepover at my place. We had pillow talk about almost everything. :)

ZenQ dessert;  

None of pics of us cus all in my ipod and I'm lazy to transfer. So pic of her with the sunway lagoon blue ducky? Heehe, very the tourist.

---

After the bf's last paper(finally!), we went dating 2 days in row before I back to Penang. Pavilion again, half of the world were there, people moutain people sea.


十号胡同; loving the vintage-ness but absolutely not the food, suxxxx.


 Toffee nut latte before movie 《那些年》. Now, who is the last one on earth who watch this movie? *me* A very touched movie and I sobbed like a mad person and looks horrible after the movie, horrible, swollen eyes. I was so 'lucky' that I bumped into my highsch mate with a horrible look. Basically my tears just shed non-stop cus I was so touched by every words they said. It brings back memories.  









-----

The next day, our anniversary celebration day! Betty's Midwest Kitchen for lunch. The food tastes really good!!! Famous for pork, oink oink!! I stuffed myself so much, happily.



So called 'Dog food'. Yumyum!! All kind of cheese and gravies with fries! 

Classical Meatloaf;

Pork Chops with Country gravy;


Off to The Curve after for movie; Arthur Christmas. Another must watch during X'mas period, esp for family outing! So warm, touching and cute, just a x'mas must-watch. The storyline is interesting yet touching!!


Baby spiked up his hair, looking better ey? 


Rushed back from Damansara to Sunway for our 745pm 'Aladdin The Musical', jam ALL-THE-WAY and MISSED THE FRONT PART OF THE MUSICAL. DAMNNN!! was so pissed and sweats like hell. But I hafta say the musical is really awesome!! 

The best thing of being a Sunway Student? We got discount and only paid rm23 for a rm100 tix. :D Another couple had the same situation as ours cus the jam was freaking sick, they bought rm200 per tix x2 =rm400 wasted. Sakithati for them! 


Genie grants Princess Jasmine a wish, she wishes for snow, and It was snowing in the end!! :D (ok, back to reality it was just some feathers and bubbles.)


X'mas deco in front of Sunway Lagoon;

Xx.
MERRY X'MAS IN ADVANCE!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment