Sunday 18 December 2011

Bye m'sia!


Hi blog. My last update before I off to Taiwan. Yesterday night went over the island to celebrate xf's belated birthday. 

A small celebration at James Foo & family Wetern Food. The food is oh-kay, I think before that is better? Not like I've tried before but my friends said. Customers flooded the restaurant, I swear cus the food price is so reasonable. 





Chicken Chop for rm8.50

Holland Chicken for rm8.50. Cheap!!

 After that, went to Straits Quay with the family. It is so pretty over there with x'mas deco. Not to mention, bumped into 3 highsch mates over there. :) After that had supper at Gurney Drive hawker food stalls and had a good time flying kite along Gurney Drive. Childhood memories!! Nagged my dad to buy me a lil kite which cost 4 bucks but had a great time playing with it, my kite was shuffling on the sky.  



Sisters;





Bimbo Hippo Geli po :b

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment