Tuesday 1 November 2011

1.11.11

Hi blog. It is November! How time flies.. Oct has passed in a blink of eye. Really! I only realized the date was 9Oct and then it jumped to 23Oct. Woooosh, a pretty scary truth.
November Novemberr Novemberrr.
Only left a month to my finals. Hard time coming real soon as in now I'm still relaxing. :x tv, tv and more tv time! Scrolling tweets & insta like 10seconds once! cant blame, Im in my hometown. The following days will be doing pyq, I promised. *winks* I can't wait December to be here, esp after finals. I'm awaiting!! Not to forget, the prettiest date ever will be coming in 10 more days. SIX 1. I have been awaiting this date, cus I gotta sense that it will be a wonderful day. Heeehh.

Anyway, painted my nails today. It is babypink and turquoise! love!! Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment