Friday 21 October 2011

Real Steel

 Ok, although she's a bad character inside but she's effin hot. *droool

                                                                     The way he dance with the robot is too cute!

Real Steel is definitely the best movie I ever watch in this year! Gave gazillion times of thumbs up for this movie! Every scene is climax and the storyline is so touching and motivating! Feel like giving a great applause after the movie ended but most of the audiences are secondary KIDS, they just walk off like that. Erp. :/

Actually I'm kind of demotivated this morning cus all my work does not paid off when I see my exam paper, consequently many negative thoughts ran into my mind. U_U I even shed a tears and the bf decided to bring me to have some happy time and forget about the sad part. We went for Sakae for the promo lunch and this movie, that made me changed my thoughts all over! :)

Now, I'm gonna believe in myself that I can do it, although there's so many things encountered in life go against you, you gonna stand still and believe that nothing is impossible, just like Atom! The last round Atom and Zeus fight, we were ganjeong ttm. Wush Wush! I'm gotta make this my own quote. Atom can, I can! Hahaha. AZA AZA. *happyface

Can't bliv how a movie changed me and my mind, it turns out a great day! Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment