Saturday 1 October 2011

Bonjour Oct.

1 October.
Since September has ended. I should conclude my favourite month of the year. It turned out to be a hectic month for me. Favourite month is because of is my birthday month, blogged. and......


  • went to try out Delicious at our second home, Pyramid and ZenQ after. The cafe is just overrated adn the food was just oh-kay, I guess other branch serves better food, I guess most of the moolah we are paying just for the name & interior decoration. :s 
  • was listening to Owl City 24/7 and I realized the songs can really calm me down, peace my mind. :)
  • Scored 1068 at fruit ninja arcade mood. (Y)
  • Had my pt2 and think I did good but still final is the main concern.
  • Survived in 1 day without phone cus something went wrong and I must say it is truly unconvinent! 
  • Unstable meals, eat when I feel like eating. But when I'm hungry, I'm grumpy. Yet, I feel fat!! 
  • Went Sushi Zanmai twice a week. 1 meal concluded my b+l+d. still, my food is sharing with the bf.
  • Watched 'Johnny English Reborn' and find it lame.
  • 22 Sept : an awful day, everything against me and I just gotta conclude that I was unlucky. But the night turned out better when we all went to surprised munyee for her birthday. Happy Birthday! Went to had  penang food @ Alison, so yumms!
  • Hooked on TVB drama which is so not me, Laughing Kor!! I am so in love with Bosco. ♥.♥ Finally able to sit down and finish my last episode, what a sad ending. But I'm waiting for part II, I'm sure it will gonna have part II. :D   
  • Had my first time experience in outdoor photoshooting  @ DesaparkCity also first time went to my friend's uni, Limkokwing to shoot for studio. Tiring. 
  • Went Klang to had seafood, SO satisfied yet cheap! yummms.

Hello October, I guess it will be the same, another hectic month. My calender is already full of activities. Coordination needed, my body esp. Don't fall sick!!! FFUUUUU.
Also, is the month of my closest soul, the bf and my dear sis! Woohoo. 

Xx. 
#nowplaying : best thing i never had - beyonce

    No comments:

    Post a Comment