Saturday 15 October 2011

Bf's birthday celebration. 09.10.11


It is the bf's 19th. 09.10.11. Yeapp, I'm elder than him a few days, hehe. So it is my turn to do smth for him. I was so stressed out, busy month and things to do, still I was thinking how to plan a secret birthday party, what to buy, and on the very last min some of them said they can't make it and it does gave me a vass headache yadda.. Btw, I made it! :D Surprised him. 

The boy loves to eat ice-cream so much and I have no idea. So the birthday cake definitely will be an ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins.
Look, saliva dropping. It DOES taste yummy!

It is all customized, I picked the design and weight.
It is chocolate cake with Chocolate Chips Cookie Dough ice-cream. He is a big fan of chocolate too. It tastes just like... the chocolate molten cake from Chillis, but it is definitely better cus the ice-cream is from BR's. :D 







Thanks to each and everyone who attended! :)





With this pic, I bet you guys know where is it, our second home. LOLL. Sunway Pyramid.

Happy with her big birthday card. I'm happy too!



SO, I gave him a...

#1 Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake.

#2 Topman purple hoodie.

#3 A DIY big birthday card with our photoshoot photos and wishes on. I swear it is my first time DIY stuff and it turned out nicely! lol. #^.^#

So 3D, woohoo. -WIN-

After the celebration with fellow friends, they left and it is time for both of us. We were thinking about what to have for dinner cus we just had a dose of desserts. So, he let me pick, ....it will definitely goes to Bar.B.Q Plaza. Wheeeeee.

Oh yeah, just to cover the piggy face behind him. :x
Happy with my beef slice. LOLL.

Yeaaa, indeed. *burrrppp We had 2 bowls of rice each. V^_^V WIN.


I hope it will be a memorable 19th birthday for you, cus you gave me a memorable one. All the hard work paid off when I see the smile on your face. I love you.

Happy Birthday!
Happy Ice-cream Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment