Sunday 30 October 2011

ben's

Hi blog! 
I'm back to my hometown Butterworth!!! yeeehaaaaa. After 2 months. gosh, I miss Penang.
Ok back to this post, It was Deepavali eve, everywhere was so crowded, no like public holiday. 


Shimino Harajuku Japanese Crepes! yumms.


It was drizzling when we decided to walk from Timesquare to Pavilion. Therefore, we ended up taking the monorail from Jalan Imbi to Bukit Bintang. I know right, it is so near. Blame it on the rain.

Ze bf;

Our main purpose of coming here is for ben's. I wanted to try on this restaurant kinda long time ago. We supposed to come here on my birthday but too bad when we reached, we missed the last order.

Ben's, Pavilion.

Menu ;

Macadamia Cheesecake Sundae.
O-emm-gee, this is heaven! Cheese, Vanilla, nuts, caramel, biscuits cake on the bottom. 
Definitely fixed my sweet tooth. (Y)








Pandan Chicken Wings.

His ; 
Crispy Soft Shell Crab Tortilla.

Mine ;
Chan-grilled seafood spaghettini.


It was a fun day out!
 Thanks for the treat. :*
Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment