Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sept.


September oh September. I WAS really looking forward to this month, cus it will be the first time I'm gonna celebrate with my another half of my soul. BUTTT it turned out to be the month that I dislike. STRESSFULL. The only single day I'm truly looking forward will be that day. #13th Yup, I will be turning into 19, old. But who cares, it is ME DAY. I'm finding a dress for that day and hope everything goes smoothly like I planned. 

Beside this is the only thing that makes me thrilled, others are MEHHH... It is really hard for me, I have the worst feeling ever. Maybe this matter is NOT a single problem at all for others but not for me. The other day I only had 2 hours of sleep cus I was really afraid and I tell myself only 3 months, you must be tough and everything will be alright. To be honest, I still can't get through of it. I'm really sad. All smile are not genuine anymore. I must be really appreciate cus I have a person who accompanies me all the while. He even accompany me to classes. Without him, I truly duno how to handle everything. I am really thankful I have him. He is the one who brighten my every single day and I only enjoy talking to people who understand this kind of feeling, don't talk crap with me, eff off will do. On the other side, maybe sooner and later I will be friendless... foreveralone.. lolwthhh just thinking. And also, I have a great mum that is so supportive, I love her! She is the best, we like to sing california king bed like we thought we are so good in singing that song. We rock. Hahaha. 

Gotta update my raya holiday and cousin wedding post. Seriously, am I qualify to laze for a second? NO. Gotta have weekend long hours classes. That is killing me.  


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment