Sunday 11 September 2011

 Hello blog.
Just realise I didn't blog about my jimuis before, maybe once. Yupp, recall back when I was back in hometown we had a small gathering at auto-city's swensen. At first I thought It just gonna be a dinner but ended up we celebrated miss cheah and mine's birthday with a lil piece of stabucks cake. Haha. and I got a surprise pressie from them too. Thanksss. After that we went to Lydia's house and continue to do what we usually do. Lol.








Yesterday went to have dinner with miss yinger @ sushizanmai, Pyramid. We had a great time laughing about times when jimuis together, all the silly things we did, and not forgeting mr abalone which is the one that made us LOL the most, so many memories in min's house. Haha.  



Wish each and everyone has a bright future as we're going through another stage of our life. Be brave and good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment