Thursday 25 August 2011

 MREEEOOOWWW~
hahahahhaha, can't stop LOL when I see this. Cus he gave me the biatch stare said : DO NOT FRIGGIN' UPLOAD THIS I TELL YOU. 
Guess your stare was harmless. 



 He has got a numb face I see. Don't care, I look good there. WTFFF. 

EEYEAHH, BACK TO PG SO SOON. GET TO SEE MY FAMILY SO SOON. MISS ZE SISTA & MARMI SO MUCH. AND EVEN BETTER, GOTTA SEE MY COUSINS! DAYUMM. GOOD FOOD LAI LAI COME TO MY STOMACH!  
&& IF I FRIGGIN' SLACK DURING MY RAYA HOL, I'M GOTTA...........*haven't figure out yet* 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. THAT IS NOT GNA HAPPENS. :))
Now, I'm gonna be more optimistic. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.  Don't care about how people gonna look at you. Don't ever blame anyone/anything, only blame yourself for not doing good.  IMPOSSIBLE is not in my dictionary.  


Damn damn damn. What I'd do to have you here, here, here. I wish you were here.
Damn damn damn. What I'd do to have you near, near, near. I wish you were here.


ps: I think I have learnt smth, fake a smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment