Sunday 17 July 2011

Hi blog. It is 2am but I'm not feeling asleep yet. Had another day well-spent with him. :))
Oh-kay, since now I feel like blogging but got no pictures to fill, so this entry gonna be a word-filled entry.

Lets talk about the classes.
Life of ACCA is full of miserable. totally agree. First, our gang is now spilt into diff courses as some of us went for icaew. Second, the lectures are so dull. Not like previous lecturers they are so fun and attending their classes not that stressful, more longer breaks. Now, 3 hours of classes we only have 15 mins break, not even enuf for me to eat my bfast. My butt is gonna be so flat like what Mr.Simon said as you can easily differentiate ACCA chicks with other courses chicks ; flat butt and biceps. Fol. Third, the classes are like so big now, joined groups tgt. Not gonna have our class at EB classroom anymore. All in lecture hall and the hall is freaking stuffy and gotta squeeze. Law class even worse is like 200+ of us listening law. Zzzz. Despite all these facts, I'm gotta work hard cus ACCA is so diff. Until now, there is already so much to study and I swear I'm gotta study tmr. :))

Therefore, we gotta have more outings tgt cus I miss our happyland outing! :(( Hope that we still have the same topic to talk about and that is really incredible that we have dramas and the rumours can pass till so far. I love gossip about it so much, It can be our all day activity. Haha.  

Talk about the Friday outing. We went Tropicana City Mall to watch HP Part2. Finally Harry Potter series comes to the end. Thanks god we have the best seat, on the middle row and can enjoy the movie fully. Had our lunch at Cinta Ria @ DJ, food was ohh-kay, mushroom soup was incredibly nice! Had our dinner at Murni and after that some of them went back home while Bryan, Casper, Xf, Kc, the bf & I, we went to Cassie's house play mahjong and rambly. Had lotsa laughters and free F&N drinks. LOL. Supper at Steven's Corner made us realised that we seldom yamcha after for so long and we were basically mengantuk-ing. So funny! Can't blame 8am classes and str8 until 2am still eating supper. The most silly thing is they went to ask : Eyyy, where is Steven? No steven I don't wanna order food. Haha, always that 38.

The movie, HP. Watching HP really reminds me of someone and everything that I did last time cus HP series kind of growing up with me. I rmbed I used to follow all the news of Daniel Radcliffe. Read the books ( well, not all of them) and collected many many posters! haha. I also bought the original VCDs from HP1 to HP4 (that time is era VCD and only until HP4) with my own penny. and.. Idk where are all the things went now. Haha. I watched HP4 for 5 times cus I like the most esp the ball part. was replaying that part Harry Potter kissed chochang. -.- LOLL. Until I realise Daniel Radcliffe is only 165cm...and his personal attitude is not that good. Lol. Oh kay, find some day gonna rewatch all of them. :))


Ok, finish crapping gotta hit the sack. Nights.
Xx.

ps: did not tumblr for so long. sad....): *outdated*
'Life still go on..so make it meaningful every single day. :)) '

No comments:

Post a Comment