Monday 20 June 2011

Aqua Day!


Hi blog,
yours truly is having HOLIDAYYYAYYY now, like finally! Back in hometown too.

so the day after exam, we spent our day at KLCC. It's  been a while since I'm there.
btrocks 008

Tourist mode : ON.
btrocks 009


btrocks 012

I decided to visit Aquaria KLCC since I never been there before. 
That was indeed a good idea cus we were like back to those kiddy time, learnt a lot too. Lol.

Ticket for 2.
btrocks 019

btrocks 016

Coral at the entrance. Saw Piranha! But didn't get to capture that cus it was at the entrance and at that time, I thought no photograph allowed. Sobs.
btrocks 021


btrocks 069

Ikan Naga, I swear it was so damn huge, scared.
btrocks 034

btrocks 039


btrocks 058


I'm like a mermaid looking upward from the bottom of the deep ocean.
btrocks 061

btrocks 062


btrocks 064


Paul, Lol.
btrocks 074

Didn't know that octopus has 3 hearts. Now I know. 
btrocks 073

btrocks 071

Love.
btrocks 046

btrocks 082

Went Timesquare after that and did some shopping., Bought 2 pairs of shoes on that day. Got my turquoise sneakers! Too bad it is like a bit tight for me, BIG SIGH!
btrocks 084

Thanks for the day. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment